miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2021

Flashbacks

 DON'T GET BIG IDEAS, THEY'RE NOT GONNA HAPPEN 

Haz tu mejor sonrisa falsa y actúa como si nada pasara. Disóciate como haz aprendido a hacer el último año.

I'm confussed about how I'm feeling inside... Is it me trying to be a "victim"? Is it me trying to isolate? Is it me trying to act like it's no biggie?. Let's start with the "I feel" thing.

I feel disappointed at me, cause I wasn't able to make a slightly change after what I went through. 

I feel that this whole situation affected me on my motivation for work and I currently care less than before. 

I feel like I miss that passion it used to flow through my veins when I came to work. 

I feel completely misunderstood and irrelevant.

I feel sad to convince myself that is every man for himself. 




No hay comentarios: