viernes, 10 de septiembre de 2021

Excercise N°1

 1. Ways I've felt disrespected

-When someone compromises to do something that involves me (and my time) and then doesn't. 


2. How to ask for the respect I deserve

Attempt A: When you say you're doing (...) with me and then you don't, it makes me feel sad cause I built  up and expectation, and angry cause I feel like you're being disrespecful with my time. 

Attempt B: I think we weren't specific enough with "what" and "when" we were supposed to do, that made me wait the whole day. So, when that didn't happened felt like I wasted my time, also felt like you do not care enough for me (I'm not particulary angry at that, been thinking that someone that never received the attention and care as a child, probably is not going to give that to others as an adult- unless he works on it).


(El problema de ponerme a escribir en el trabajo es que habitualmente no puedo terminar de desarrollar mis ideas, lol)

No hay comentarios: