martes, 30 de junio de 2009

God's pray

Help me God... it looks like there's no way out. I feel miserable, lost, forgotten. I try so hard every day to show the best side of me but it's just unevitable to be sad when everyone in your house does not have any idea the things you've been living, the way you've been feeling... it's so much difficult to me to be focus on those things I want, because I don't feel like those sunny days when everything looks pretty, beautiful, nice, lovely. I don't think out there is something better waiting for me, because I can't see beyond my nose. I just want to stay here, like this. Dissapear, be alone, feel miserable althought it sounds pretty depressive, I don't mind. The only consolation is to close my eyes and pray... pray from the very inside of my heart and soul and ask God to give me the energy I need everyday, don't even beg for miracles or favors, just help me to be strong enough to do the right thing...

No hay comentarios: