lunes, 7 de junio de 2021

Is there anybody going to listen to my story...?

 For some weird reason, everytime I listen to The Beatles I feel transportated to my own lovely place. It is impossible for me not to feel in love when I hear those songs, I dont't even need to be in love with someone else, it's just the idea itself of being in love. 

It's a funny sensation, I kinda missed the feeling

(Stream of consciousness)

It's like I'm back in the 60's, I see myself with a big (cintillo) on my hair, a big skirt that moves to the sound of rock n' roll.

Feels like those cheesy movies where a girl is standing by herself at a dance party and suddenly across the room she sees someone's big almond eyes. 

I feel... weirdly girly, specially shy, a bit akward. 

The other day I was thinking about this "obsession" with foreigners, made me realize that it could be a little tricky for me for I lose focus on what really matters and tend to fall to the idea of what that guy means (something good that Argentina brought to me). I decided to be more carefull about it, and to remember not to fall for the "sexy foreign guy googles". 

A part of me needs to get stick to my essence before making any important life changing plans. I love feeling like I'm me again, I've always had, and I really want to make an effort for staying this way :)

Is this maybe part of the aprendizaje my ancestors sent to me? Is this the way of feeling that my root is always gonna be with me and I don't need to look for it in other place? 

My "N" side says "yes, it is". 







 


No hay comentarios: