sábado, 20 de marzo de 2021

Mother Russia

 Need to learn it go, 'caise I know you'll do no harm to me... At least I wish you don't. Goddamit!!! I miss so fuckin much to talk to you, to be with you you, to caress at you, to see you fastly go to sleep, 

One of two things, or I talk to you to try to finish a circly, or I suffer and write a lot about it. At some point you reminded me that was my long life dream, but now It hurts 'cause I just think about you and the consejos you gave me. 

What an awful thing to feel that you could have been "the one".... 

What a happy time when I was at yur apartment's balcony, just looking at the city while you were sitting next to me...

Drink my tears as I cry...it is sad how the rain falls down...

I have the "need" to talk to you, to hug you, to just simply feel you, to see you

I do not want to be the one to look for you, I feel like I already made a fool of myself. And otherwise, what comes around, goes around. 

Altought... I know 'll probably never see you again...

Fuck, this hurts like hell..

I'm a real of a INFP!!!! I woud like to talk aboout this with you, somehow feels like you would understand it... 

I can't really blame you for trying to see another side of yourself ("the more spontaneous side"), I honestly think you were looking for that, but apparently both you and I have unresolved issues. I'm not sure about yours (sometime I would love to meet that guy that "used to take things too seriously"). 

I guess we both have to make our own ways to grow up and be a better human beings. This is all the hope I save in my heart, that some day I will be able to meet you again without being a total drama queen (and that by that time you'd still like to meet me again...)

WHAT'S MEANT TO BE, JUST IS!!! (please remember, Amanda!!!!) If he's the one for you, he'l find his way back. If he's not, then I'll find my way in other place. 








No hay comentarios: