jueves, 18 de marzo de 2021

Nota mental

What is meant to be, just does. Please keep this in mind.

I'm trying to "look at the bright side" of the situation, funny thing is that this means to me to be able to see both the good and the bad side of a situation. Funny thing is that this means not to idealize someone. 

I really can't blame you for my own issues, though I'm aware that I did. 

I can't help feeling ashamed of this situation, ashamed of my reaction and the way I react with anxiety and uncertainty 

I still remember the "It's being a while for me", I remember me thinking I don't care. I never thought till now that it also was a while for me since the last time I related to someone outside of a romantic situacion. Here's the point I think you forgot how to be in a relationship and I forgot how to be by myself (worst timing ever).

I still don't know how not to be the drama queen. 


No hay comentarios: